Traveling in 2020 could be a hazard, but many families are planning ahead to drive or fly taking all precautions into consideration. The need for family time and having a holiday break at the end of the year with the ones they love is prevalent.
Santa Fe residents who are awaiting guests know that it’s better to plan ahead and having the house ready is priority. Starting in October will pay off, and the first thing to do is to contact a cleaning company in Santa Fe that can provide advice and suggest the best cleaning services for a particular property. That’s the sure and easy way to have vacation rentals and private properties ready and spotless for when guests arrive.
The team of Ana Valenzuela Cleaning Services has helped homeowners in Santa Fe throughout the years, and 2020 is no exception. Along with a strict COVID-19 protocol to follow, the team also has many tips to offer when it comes to a flawless home, ready and warm, to embrace all visitors. Here are the main ones:
- Don’t wait until the last minute to clean and organize your home. Start early.
- Check on appliances that may need some attention like the HVAC unit or the oven. If they need clean up or repairs, better do them 3 to 4 weeks ahead.
- Go over the decoration, bedding, closet and carpet (if any) of the guest room and see if there is anything you’d like to replace, disinfect and clean. Hire a cleaning company to steam-clean upholstery the right way.
- Tackle clutter. Start one room at a time, in particular those you know your guests will be going to, from the living room to the kitchen.
- This is also a great time to wash shower curtains, drapes, tablecloths, etc.
- Wipe down baseboards, shelves and cabinets. And dust all shelves, ceiling fans, lamps and other light fixtures.
- One week before the visit arrives, wash windows and areas of the exterior of the house that need some love. Also, wipe down walls and doors inside the house.
- 72 hours before arrival, give a good clean to the kitchen. Pay attention to the fridge by throwing away perished items and organizing the products inside.
- 24 hours before, do all the floors (mop, vacuum, sweep, etc.) and set up guests’ beds with clean towels and extra towels.
- Do a final declutter and set up small but thoughtful welcome presents, such as small bags with candy or toiletries in the guest bathroom.
Cleaning Companies in Santa Fe are getting booked ahead of time for the holiday season. The professional team of Ana Valenzuela Cleaning Services is ready to assist all residents and property owners in all areas of Santa Fe. There is no time like the present to ensure a clean home, one for everyone to enjoy and feel safe at. Our services are 100% guaranteed.