Many homes in Santa Fe have rooms dedicated to an office space. An office should be a place clean and uncluttered, where imagination and motivation literally ‘get to work’. And at home this is sometimes easier to do, especially when homeowners or renters call Ana Valenzuela and team to take care of the cleaning and tidying up the office and every corner of the house.
But in many cases, this doesn’t happen at offices in corporate settings in the Santa Fe area. Let’s face it… it’s true that office cleaning jobs can be hard to tackle. But hard doesn’t mean not possible, and the professionals at Ana Valenzuela Cleaning Services can handle any office cleaning job that comes their way.
As an expert in everything relating to cleaning, Ana Valenzuela Cleaning Services has a list of must when it comes to ideal office cleaning, tips that will benefit anyone who wants to have a comfortable, inspirational office space:
- Don’t sweat it: Cleaning an office can be complicated and time-consuming, but it’s doable with good organization and planning. The more you overwhelmed you let yourself feel, the more daunting the task. Just breath in and address one thing at a time.
- Avoid clutter: At the end of the day, pick up all the paperwork and either put it away or organize it in binds or binders. That way not only the deck looks neat but also the cleaning personnel can do their job without messing up your papers and thinking process.
- Tidy up: Light dusting and wiping off ring stains is the least you can do. If not every day, at least regularly. Most companies keep disinfectant wipes in stock for everyone in the office, so all you have to do is keep some handy and use them regularly.
- Kill smells: Avoid using your desk bin as trash for other that is not recyclable or paper. Use the kitchen trash cans for organics and anything that can be smelly.
- Everything has a place: Allocate a place for all things: from notebooks and yellow pads to pencils and markers. Make the desk a spotless place to allow room for creativity and inspiration.
The team of Ana Valenzuela Cleaning Services is so confident in the quality of our services, that we guarantee them all! We are fully licensed, our services are 100% guaranteed, bonded, and insured, so you can have peace of mind and work in a comfortable, clean space.