Little by little, towns and cities in New Mexico are coming out of lockdown. Santa Fe is getting ready to find a new way to be, while residents are still encouraged to stay home as much as possible, and to maintain 6-foot physical distance from others when they go out for any reason.
The professional cleaning team of Ana Valenzuela Home Cleaning Services is now trained, prepared, ready and willing to work with any office or business opening its doors again. As of June 1st, restaurants, salons, gyms and other businesses are back, under a mandate to enforce strict rules. Restaurants will open at 50% maximum occupancy with tables separated by the 6-foot rule. Hair salons and the like at 25% occupancy and by appointment only. And cleanliness is one of the key aspects of this period.
Cleaning for reopening
Little by little, offices are being prepared to receive employees again. But what are the cleaning measures needed to ensure the safety and health of employees who for one reason or another are required to come back to the office?
The regulations are clear, per the CDC and the government of the state of New Mexico. Offices must be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly before employees are allowed to return. Office Cleaning is part of Ana Valenzuela Cleaning Services, with a team that uses products and protocols apt to fight the spread COVID-19 virus. Once the office is spotless, there are other measures employers must adhere to:
- Implement a program for a safe return, that includes staggering work schedules to lower workplace density
- Use signage to communicate occupancy limits, signs or floor decals to support social distancing and one-way isle traffic and separate entry/exit wherever possible.
- Offices must Install large plexiglass sneeze guards where regular interaction is common, and large dividers between workstations
- Make available face coverings and gloves to visitors and employees and require their use in the workplace
- Avoid in-person interaction between teams and close common areas where personnel are likely to congregate wherever possible, or modify them to minimize contact
- Train all employees on daily cleaning and disinfecting protocol, hygiene and respiratory etiquette (e.g. covering coughs)
- Make hand washing, sanitizer and other hygiene support available to employees
- Adhere to all CDC and OSHA guidelines, along with the maximum occupancy limits per the State’s Public Health order
If you’d like to know more about how can help you clean and sanitize your office in Santa Fe, Ana Valenzuela Cleaning Services is ready and available to help. Contact us for a conversation about all things office like special cleaning or any other service you need.